Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Seminar 2 instructions available in Bilda

.
As I mentioned during the introductory lecture yesterday, your task for the second seminar (next week) is to prepare a 3-minute long Pecha Kucha presentation.

I have uploaded all the relevant documents into Bilda. In the "Bilda/Documents/Seminar assignments" folder, you will find:

- Instructions for seminar 2 ("111031 Seminar 2 assignment.pdf)
- My Pecha Kucha presentation ("111025 Pecha Kucha Pargman.ppt")
- The template you should download and use for your own presentation ("111031 Pecha Kucha template.ppt")

Group A and B will meet on Monday and the deadline for uploading your presentation is Sunday Oct 30 at 21.00.
Group C and D will meet on Tuesday and the deadline for uploading your presentation is Monday Oct 31 at 12.00.

This is the only time you will have different deadlines.
.

7 comments:

  1. Maybe interesting for those seeking for inspiration for their PetchaKucha:

    http://pecha-kucha.org/presentations/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, didn't know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I know if I belong to group A or B? I only know that I belong to the Monday group.

    And also I wonder in which group I should upload my presentation since I won't be able to attend this seminar on monday but the one on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miyabi, you can find your group in this post http://dm2578-2011.blogspot.com/2011/10/seminar-groups.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Olga, have been offline the whole weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a lot to read to seminar 3? If so: is it possible to post instructions for this soon, so that we got time to read and reflect? I would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, there is quite a lot to read for semianar 3. The instructions have been posted. I will post instructions before, or at the latest the same day as I give my lectures (usually Wednesdays). Deadlines will usually be on Sundays at 21.00 (first seminar groups on Mondays). Next seminar is an exception, deadline for seminar three will be on Monday at 21.00

    ReplyDelete