Monday, November 28, 2011

Change of date for the last lecture

.
My last lecture in the course was supposed to be held on Tuesday December 6. We also have the poster presentation on Wednesday December 7 (at 10-12) and we have the last guest lecture on Friday December 9 (at 10-12).

This last lecture of mine will be divided between 1) talking about social media and games and 2) doing a course evaluation through an interactive so-called "gripe session" (I'll explain later). It however seems like a pretty bad idea to have the course evaluation before instead of after the poster presentation, so I have moved the lecture. I checked your schedule and I just talked with my seminar group A and so the new time slot for that lecture will thus be December 7 from 13-15 in lecture hall E2. In other words; the same time and the the same place but one day later. I hope that won't cause too many problems for you!

We will thus meet twice that day (poster presentation before lunch and the lecture/gripe session directly after lunch). Do note that you get a point for attending this specific lecture of mine (same as with the guest lectures, e.g. 1 point/each).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment